The Yeti 800 by Internova™ is the biggest, baddest, and brightest battery powered LED camping and emergency lantern. Period. Whether you are hiking the Himilayas, or camping on the Colorado River, the Yeti 800 is built to take on anything the outdoors can dish out.
- 800 Maximum Lumens Output
- Warm white LEDs that provide a more natural type of lighting than other LED lanterns
- Sturdy retractable handle that is perfect for hanging from your tent, RV camper awning, or any other area that needs overhead light
- Built-in, S hook for inverted hanging is perfect for focusing the light down to work under the hood of a car, or to hang from a tree
- Water-resistant, with rubber and plastic molded base, can be used in rain or snow.
- The Yeti 800 conveniently has 4 different lighting modes to get you through even the darkest nights:
- Maximum, High, Medium & Low
- Powered by 4 D Batteries (not included), the Yeti will provide hours of continuous monster lighting to frighten away even the scariest of creatures!
Not only is the Yeti 800 an essential tool to have in your emergency kit to outlast power outages due to thunderstorms or hurricanes; it also works wonders as "mood" lighting on the patio for backyard parties in the evening.
As with all of our products, the Yeti 800 by Internova™ comes with a 5 Year Warranty* and our No Questions Asked Return Policy, so you can rest assured there is absolutely no risk to you!